Cabins at Grand Canyon West
The Rustic Life
The Cabins at Grand Canyon West are the perfect place to spend the night before or after experiencing all the things to do at the West Rim. Prepare for a day of fun, or relax under the stars after a long day floating the river and walking the Skywalk.
Stay Overnight at the Grand Canyon
The Cabins at Grand Canyon West offers rustic cabins available for overnight stays. Occupancy types includes Single/Double, Triple, Quad, and Cabin Suite (up to 6 people). Our cabins feature all of the essentials for a comfortable stay including a queen bed, bathroom with shower, toiletries, refrigerator, microwave, hanging space, and a porch ideal for watching the sunrise and sunset.
- All cabins are non-smoking.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the premises.
- Meals are not provided. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks to be stored in the cabin fridge.
- Reservations include one complimentary general admission ticket to Grand Canyon West available at check-in.
- Guests booking the AAA and AARP rates must present a valid membership card at check-in to receive the discounted rate or additional fees will apply.
- If using GPS, please enter: 5001 Diamond Bar Rd, Peach Springs, AZ 86434.
General Admission | $39
- What's included
- Things to know
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- This is the basic admission ticket for all activities at the West Rim.
- This ticket does NOT include the Skywalk. Guests must purchase the Skywalk Add-On.
- Guests are required to take the provided shuttle to each viewpoint.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
We are proud to accept these forms of payment at Grand Canyon West.