Ride the Sky
Satisfy your need for speed on 3,200 feet of zip line, sure to get your heart pumping and your adrenaline rushing. You’ll soar 500 feet above the floor of a spectacular side canyon as the terrain rushes by. With two runs and four lines per run, you will be able to enjoy the ride with friends and family as you race down the zip line reaching speeds of up to 40 mph.
- Suit up at the office located at Hualapai Point
- Get your safety briefing
- Ride to the Zipline Towers
- Climb the towers to the zip lines
- Get attached and ride the sky twice
- Ride back to the office
Know Before YOu Go
- The zipline is located at Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation and is not affiliated with Grand Canyon National Park.
- Reservations are required to ride the zipline, and you must have a General Admission ticket to purchase zipline tickets.
- Guests must weigh between 90 and 275 pounds to ride the zipline.
- Prior to riding, all guests must attend a safety briefing, and all personal items must be stowed in the free lockers at the zipline’s check-in office.
- Accessing the ziplines requires climbing multiple flights of stairs at two locations.
- All sales are final and non-refundable, and your ticket is good for the date purchased.
- In the event of inclement weather, the zipline will be closed, and guests will be issued a refund or a 30-day rain check good for the full value of the reservation. The zipline does not close based on the forecast, and all decisions regarding weather will be made the same day.
- The zipline is located at Grand Canyon West by The Cabins at Grand Canyon West.
- Already purchased a ticket online but would like to ADD ON a zipline ticket? Please proceed directly to the office at HUALAPAI POINT to check the availability for the day.
EXPLORE ADVENTURE AT THE WEST RIM
WALK THE SKY
Walk 70 feet out over the rim of the Grand Canyon on Skywalk and get a clear view 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor below on this glass bridge.
RUN THE RIVER
Conquer whitewater rapids on the only one-day rafting trip on the Colorado River offered by the Hualapai River Runners.
SOAR & FLOAT
Fly 3,500 feet down to the Grand Canyon floor for a seat on a pontoon boat for Pontoon tour of the Colorado River.