Ride the Sky. Satisfy your need for speed on 3,200 feet of zip line, sure to get your heart pumping and your adrenaline rushing. You’ll soar 500 feet above the floor of a spectacular side canyon as the terrain rushes by. With two runs and four lines per run, you will be able to enjoy the ride with friends and family as you race down the zip line reaching speeds of up to 40 mph.
BUILD YOUR GRAND EXPERIENCE
Starting at $49.00
Experience Grand Canyon WestBUY NOW
Starting at $26.00
Buy your ticket to walk the skyBUY NOW
add on: $19.00
Includes a meal ticket to redeem at Sky View RestaurantLearn More
Add on: $249.00
Helicopter + Pontoon
The tour includes a helicopter ride to a Colorado River floatBUY NOW
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The zipline is located at Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation and is not affiliated with Grand Canyon National Park.
- Reservations are required to ride the zipline, and you must have a General Admission ticket to purchase zipline tickets.
- Guests must weigh between 90 and 275 pounds to ride the zipline.
- Prior to riding, all guests must attend a safety briefing, and all personal items must be stowed in the free lockers at the zipline’s check-in office.
- Accessing the ziplines requires climbing multiple flights of stairs at two locations.
- All sales are final and non-refundable, and your ticket is good for the date purchased.
- In the event of inclement weather, the zipline will be closed, and guests will be issued a refund or a 30-day rain check good for the full value of the reservation. The zipline does not close based on the forecast, and all decisions regarding weather will be made the same day.
- The zipline is located at Grand Canyon West by The Cabins at Grand Canyon West.
Grand Canyon West is located on the Hualapai Reservation at the west rim of the Grand Canyon, with the white water rafting and Hualapai Lodge located in Peach Springs, Arizona. Use this map to find your way to your next grand adventure.View Map