Grand Canyon West is one of the seven natural wonders of the world and strives to be accessible to all. Please be aware of the following:
- The Main Terminal is accessible.
- The Skywalk Terminal offers an elevator for access to the Skywalk, photo area, and gift shop on the second floor and Sky View Restaurant on the third floor.
- Our complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle bus can accommodate walkers and motorized or manual wheelchairs.
- Each restroom has a handicapped-accessible stall.
- Ramps are provided to access the restaurant, shop, gallery and vending machines at Hualapai Point.
- Most of the locations near the edge of the Grand Canyon will not have paved pathways; however, paved pathways can be found around Eagle Point. A few areas are also accessible at Guano Point, but be aware the path to the tram and Highpoint Hike is a dirt road, so proceed with caution.
- The Cabins at Grand Canyon West offer ADA-accessible cabins; inquire when making your reservation.
- Grand Canyon West allows ADA-certified and trained service dogs but not emotional support animals.