Directions to Peach Springs
Peach Springs is the launch point for Hualapai River Runners’ Colorado River rafting trips. It’s also a great place to stay if you want to experience hiking, spelunking, dining, and more near Grand Canyon West and historic Route 66.
Peach Springs is about 2 hours away from the Skywalk and other West Rim activities.
Getting here is easy.
From Las Vegas:
- Take US-93 S until you reach Kingman, AZ (110mi)
- Take exit 53 from I-40 E/US-93 S.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto AZ-66E/W Historic Rte 66. Continue on Route 66 until you reach Peach Springs (46.8mi)
From Phoenix, AZ:
- Take I-17N from Phoenix
- Use right two lanes to take exit 262 for AZ-69N
- Take exit 317 for AZ-89N
- Turn left to merge onto 1-40W
- Take exit 121 for I-40 Business Loop
- Keep right to merge onto Historic Rte 66
- Continue to Peach Springs for 36 miles
Your Adventure at a Glance
We are proud to accept these forms of payment at Grand Canyon West.